Welcome to Westmont
You play a special role in supporting your student through an extraordinary undergraduate education. Our aim is to provide resources and insights that help and encourage you. We pray every element of your student's experience will train their hearts and minds to make an impact as they serve God's Kingdom.
Assistant Vice President for College Advancement and Parent Relations
A donor has pledged to match gifts to the Westmont Fund November 21-28. Your gift will have twice the impact in supporting students.
Parents get their own Westmont Orientation over two wonderful days.
Mark Your Calendar
- New Parent Orientation, August 24-25, 2023
- All Alumni Homecoming: October 13-15, 2023
- New Warrior Family Weekend: November 3-5, 2023
- Parent & Family Weekend: April TBD 2024
- Class of 2024 Commencement: May 4, 2024